Outsourcing a business takes more time and effort to do. Business owners need to have good strategies in order for them to outsource successfully. Another factor to consider when outsourcing is money. Outsourcing one’s business needs to have a big budget. For those who want to outsource their business, this article is a quick guide on what is the best thing to do if you are looking for a perfect place for your business. Would it be best to seat lease or lease a whole office? You have to find out.
Putting Up A Business in Other Country
When outsourcing your business, lets say in the Philippines, there are many things that you need to do before starting it up. You need to do the following:
- Provide a place for the business.
- Build or rent an office for the business.
- Equip the office
- Hire for employees
In outsourcing a business, make sure to choose options that will help you save money with good quality service as well. Leasing a whole office for small businesses costs more money than seat leasing.
Seat leasing is the best way to outsource small to medium size businesses. This is good for company owners who plan to expand their business and for those owners who wish to have low cost of production.
In seat leasing, business owners need not to worry about the facilities that are needed to be used in outsourcing for these things are already available when leasing for a seat. Philippines offers this kind of service. There are many companies all over the country that offer seat leasing. There are also foreign companies that rent seats in the country as well.
Two Types of Seat Leasing
1. Warm Seat– this type of seat renting seems to be expensive from the other one. The office space provider will provide you with equipment and employees. They do the recruiting and training of the employees. This also includes payroll and other HR responsibilities. The negative side of this is that you don’t control your agents, instead, their manager will report to you.
2. Cold Seat– this type of seat renting is good for those who want to take charge of their business staff. Equipment and space is what you rent in here. Space providers do not care of what you want to do with your employees as long as they abide the rules and regulation of the company.
Common seat rentals include this package:
- Internet connection (fast)
- VOIP Equipment
- Air conditioning
- Use of conference room and dinning rooms
- Other peripherals
Suggested Accounts for Seat Leasing
- Medical Transcriptionists– these people can actually work from home but most employers require them to do the job in the office to assure good connection so that they can easily connect with the employers and for the employers to track what they do as well.
- Virtual Assistants– these people also need a fast internet connection. A regular DHL service is not enough to support more than one virtual assistant. Seat leasing is the best solution for this.
- SEO agents–SEO agents also need to work in a place where there is a fast internet connection. Link building and writing articles takes time. A fast internet connection for all agents is needed.
- Call Center Agents– obviously, these people need to work in one place and should have the assurance of having a good quality internet connection and Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) for they speak to clients whether it is outbound or inbound.
Renting for a seat is the best way to save money especially if you are outsourcing your business. Always remember to choose options for services that will help you save money and will give you good quality services.